Do Not Create Your Own Blog on the Fourth Grade Blog Account
I know that some of you are going to be mad at me for deleting your blogs, and I'm sorry, but I can't let you create blogs on the Fourth Grade Blog account. If you do that, and kids write things on there that they shouldn't be writing, I could get in trouble with the school.
Already some kids are writing things on the Fourth Grade Blog that I don't like, and I'm a little worried about what they might write if they didn't know an adult was reading it.
If you want to make your own blog, have your parents send me an e-mail saying that you have permission and I will write back and tell you how to make your own account on Blogger.
If anyone else makes new blogs on the Fourth Grade Blog account I'll have to delete those too. I'm sorry if this makes people mad.
P.S. I'm not mad, I just can't let you do it.
Labels: From Ms. D

<< Home