what you gonna be
What are you gonna be when you are an adult? I will be a NFL player. I want to be a running back the most if im not a running back I want to be a wide reciver.
Labels: chad
In this blog our fabulous fourth grade class will share ideas and experiences with each other. We will have fun improving our writing skills, and learning a little bit about internet publishing. We hope you enjoy visiting our Fourth Grade Blog. Note: Somehow the signature for blog authors got misspelled when we switched to new blogger. Yes, we know how to spell teacher, but we don't know how to correct it in the new blog formatting!
What are you gonna be when you are an adult? I will be a NFL player. I want to be a running back the most if im not a running back I want to be a wide reciver.
Labels: chad
<< Home