Thursday, June 01, 2006

What was the most fun thing you did in Fourth Grade?

Ms. Denny interviewed the students, asking them "What was the most fun thing you did in Fourth grade?

Brannon said "My favorite thing in fourth grade was farmball."

Taylor said, "My favorite thing in fourth grade was moving into Ms. Denny's class."

Erin said, "I like farmball and the blog."

McKenzie said, "I like the blog and doing fun things like farmball and the program."

Andrew said, "The best thing about fourth grade is farmball."

Adison said, "I liked farmball."

Dani said, "I like all the things that we do."

Jesse said, "I like PE."

Carlee said, "I like math, PE, and farmball."

Brady said, "I like math, and the store."

Jamison said, "The thing I liked most was math."

McKenna said, "I like farmball and PE."

Lani said, "I love to play farmball and have PE."

Masen said, "The three things I liked best were PE, farmball, and math."

Isaiah said, "The things I liked in fourth grade were farmball and PE."

Miranda said, "The three things I like in fourth grade are farmball, math, and language."

Kason said, "The things I liked about fourth grade were Pizza in the Park, Principal for the Day, math, reading, and recess."


Cheylee said, "I like two things, art and farmball."

Ben said, "The thing I like best about fourth grade was my teacher."

Lauren said, "I like art and math."

Kaleb said, "I like being in Ms. Denny's class and being in my friend's class."

Braydon said, "I like when I was multiplying and doing all the kinds of stuff that Ms. Denny gave us all the work to do. It was fun."

Alivia said, "I like to play farmball."

Haylee said, "I like the class store."

Carter is absent but we know he liked the Mountain Man Rendezvous.