My Grandmas house
I am at my dads work on the computer. I was playing games, but then I thought, maybe I should go and type a post on the blog. My dad works at a lot selling a lot of cars. The name of the lot is called, " Auto Gallery. " A couple of minutes ago all of the computers were taken. So finally my dad left to go somewhere and I got to play on games on the computer that my dad was using. I am going to go to my grandmas house in just a couple of minutes. My grandmas name is June. Her last name is just the same as mine, whitch is Uzelac. My grandma is so much fun to be with. She is one of those grandmas that will take her grandkids somewhere really fun, but she will take the boys on one Saturday and the girls on the next. So what we do is take turns to spend some time with my grandma. We have a special name for each time that we go out with my grandma. The name is, " Grandmas day. " The reason that we call it grandmas day is because we get to spend a whole entire day with her. When I was 3 or 4 years old she took me and my cousin named Hailey for a grandmas day. She took us to the tree house. Of course I thought it was fun because I was a little kid then. Oh, there is my grandma now. I guess I have to go. See you all on Monday!
From: Adison
P. S.
Do you love your grandma?

<< Home